Senior Specialist, Sustainability
Are you passionate about sustainability? Are you effective and result-oriented? Do you have an analytical mindset and attention to detail? Do you want to work as a member of a dynamic team in an international organization? If yes, you might be our new Senior Specialist, Sustainability.
Suominen's Communications & IR team is responsible for communication, marketing communication, IR and sustainability. The team's target is to further strengthen Suominen’s brand as the frontrunner in nonwovens innovation and sustainability. We convey a consistent Suominen story to external stakeholders and ensure that our reporting and information flow to key stakeholders is transparent, comprehensive and of a high standard. We strengthen the high performance culture and build engagement among employees with first class internal communications.
In this position, you will be in a key role in strengthening our sustainability leadership through reliable reporting and innovative sustainability, branding and communication activities, and in building further our strong position as the most innovative company in the field of nonwovens.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Sustainability reporting (GRI and EU’s taxonomy) and assurance process management and develop the processes further
- Follow sustainability reporting requirement development and coordinate implementation accordingly
- Develop and coordinate sustainability related reporting to external initiatives
- Coordination of sustainability related stakeholder questionnaires
- Participating in product sustainability work
- Participating in diverse sustainability related projects and processes
What we expect from you:
To be successful in this position, you should have:
- Master’s degree in relevant field
- Minimum of two year’s working experience, preferably in a global B2B environment
- Know-how and proven experience in GRI reporting
- Interest towards EU taxonomy and other sustainability reporting requirements
- Analytical mind
- Excellent project management and multitasking skills
- Positive and can-do attitude
- Fluency in both Finnish and English
- Good social skills
The position will be based at our head office in Helsinki. You will report to VP, Communications & IR. We offer an interesting role in a multicultural environment, the support of a motivated team and possibility to develop your skills.
For more information, please contact Päivi Reiman Senior Manager, HR, Europe, phone +358 50 385 6547 on April 19, 2022 at 10-11 EET or April 22, 2022 at 13-14.
Please send your application, CV and salary request by April 24, 2022 through the application link
Suominen manufactures nonwovens as roll goods for wipes and other applications. Our vision is to be the frontrunner for nonwovens innovation and sustainability. The end products made of Suominen’s nonwovens are present in people’s daily life worldwide. Suominen’s net sales in 2021 were EUR 443.2 million and we have over 700 professionals working in Europe and in the Americas. Suominen’s shares are listed on Nasdaq Helsinki.
Suominen on sitoutunut suojaamaan yksityisyyttäsi ja henkilötietojasi. Tämä tietosuojaseloste kuvaa, miten keräämme ja käytämme henkilötietojasi sähköisessä rekrytointijärjestelmässämme, ja mitkä ovat lakisääteiset oikeutesi, etenkin EU:n yleisen tietosuoja-asetuksen (GDPR) mukaan.