Specialist, ICT, Green Bay
We are now looking for a professional and experienced ICT Specialist for our Green Bay WI location. Key focus would be to help develop, operate, and maintain our ICT systems and offer top tier customer support to our user base.
The position is based in Green Bay, WI. A few travel opportunities would be available as needed.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will include:
- To implement, and maintain the IT network, as well as implement and support computer hardware and software.
- To ensure the LAN, WLAN and WAN infrastructure is operational and to maintain sufficient bandwidth, refresh technical components, and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Provide key IT support for the facility and its users.
- Configures the set-up and support of computers, servers, and communication equipment, adhering to IT standards.
- Ensures the network (both local and wide) has the necessary reliability and bandwidth to run client/server-base application effectively and efficiently.
- Recommends and supports reliable and efficient desktop hardware and software platforms in accordance to IT standards.
- Monitors network utilization and makes recommendations on appropriate upgrades and enhancements.
- Assists in the implementation, and monitoring of the network management software at both the LAN and Enterprise levels.
- Assists in the configuration and generation of interfaces to the network in a client/server environment.
- Assists in the design and implementation of WAN connectivity to other sites.
- Ensures proper maintenance of documentation (hardware, software, network, and problem logs).
- Maintains the appropriate technical knowledge and remains abreast of trends in the industry to support the network and PC environment.
- Identifying process improvements and implementing approved changes as needed.
- Performs other related projects and duties as assigned.
This position reports to Timothy Rucinski, ICT Manager.
We offer an interesting role in a multicultural environment, support of a motivated and professional team and possibility to grow and develop skills.
To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate will have:
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft PC Operating Systems, Microsoft Server Operating Systems, VMware, and networking concepts.
- Hands-on working knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory technology, VMware.
- MSCA is preferable.
- Thorough knowledge of Structured Cabling Systems.
- Thorough knowledge of network switches, routers and related networking.
For more information, please contact Lisa Oudenhoven at Lisa.Oudenhoven@suominencorp.com
Please send your application, including your salary request and CV, by November 24, 2022, through the application link Specialist, ICT, Green Bay
Why to choose Suominen?
Being a good employer is a strategic priority for Suominen. This means creating positive energy in the workplace, having committed staff, everyone doing as they promise, and providing a fair environment in which everyone is treated equally and fairly.
A safe workplace and employee wellbeing are our top priorities. We encourage everyone to create a positive atmosphere and discuss matters openly. Our working culture is flexible. Read more about Suominen here: www.suominen.fi.
Suominen manufactures nonwovens as roll goods for wipes and other applications. Our vision is to be the frontrunner for nonwovens innovation and sustainability. The end products made of Suominen’s nonwovens are present in people’s daily life worldwide. Suominen’s net sales in 2021 were EUR 443.2 million and we have over 700 professionals working in Europe and in the Americas. Suominen’s shares are listed on Nasdaq Helsinki.
Privacy Notice for Job Applicants
Suominen is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal data. This Privacy Notice explains how we process personal data about you in our online recruitment system, as well as what rights you have under the applicable laws, particularly under the EU's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).