Senior Specialist, HR, Finland
Are you passionate about people and creating a great employee experience? Do you want to deliver exceptional human resource support to a dedicated workforce? Are you an energetic, people focused HR generalist looking to grow your career? Then you may be our new
Senior Specialist, HR, Finland
Suominen's HR function supports the company's strategy by developing and implementing processes and practices that enable us to attract, motivate and retain talented employees. We work for building and maintaining a culture of high performance where people are encouraged to set the bar higher and are able to perform at their top potential every day.
As the current position holder is moving to new challenges outside the company, we are now looking for an HR professional to join our HR team in Finland. You will be involved in a whole range of HR activities which include recruitment, employee relations, performance management, employee development, data management and employee communications. Your primary focus will be in supporting our production site in Nakkila and head office in Helsinki, but as a member of our global HR function you will have an excellent opportunity to contribute broadly to the development of our HR practices and activities.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Providing generalist HR support to managers and employees in a variety of personnel matters
- Assisting in recruitment, onboarding and offboarding processes
- Helping organize training & development initiatives
- Supporting in designing and implementing employee engagement initiatives
- Staying updated with current legislation and collective agreements
- Implementing global HR principles and processes
- Participating in HR projects to ensure that corporate initiatives are supported
- Maintaining employee records and creating reports
To be successful in this role, we expect you to have:
- Master’s or Bachelor's degree in relevant field
- Minimum of 3 years of working experience as an HR generalist; experience from working in a manufacturing company is a plus
- Strong interpersonal, influencing, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to organize your work and to work independently
- Excellent skills in Finnish and English
The position will be based in Nakkila but you can, with our hybrid work model, also work from home from time to time. You will report to Senior Manager, HR, Europe.
For more information, please contact Päivi Reiman, Senior Manager, HR, Europe by phone +358 (0)50 385 6547 on March 23 at 13-14 EET or on March 28 at 14-15 EET.
Please send your application, including your salary request and CV, by April 3, 2022 through the application link:
Senior Specialist, HR (sympahr.net)
Why to choose Suominen?
Being a good employer is a strategic priority for Suominen. This means creating positive energy in the workplace, having committed staff, everyone doing as they promise, and providing a fair environment in which everyone is treated equally and fairly.
A safe workplace and employee wellbeing are our top priorities. We encourage everyone to create a positive atmosphere and discuss matters openly. Our working culture is flexible. Read more about Suominen here www.suominen.fi
Suominen manufactures nonwovens as roll goods for wipes and other applications. Our vision is to be the frontrunner for nonwovens innovation and sustainability. The end products made of Suominen’s nonwovens are present in people’s daily life worldwide. Suominen’s net sales in 2021 were EUR 443.2 million and we have over 700 professionals working in Europe and in the Americas. Suominen’s shares are listed on Nasdaq Helsinki.