HYDRASPUN® Circula is a moist toilet tissue nonwoven substrate with increased sustainability aspect. Like typical in the HYDRASPUN® product family, it contains only cellulosic fibers. But in addition to virgin fibers part of the used raw materials are from recycled paper, without compromising the end product quality.
- Increased sustainability with recycled cellulosic content
- Meets GD4 flushability assessment (based on internal testing)
- Optimal strength
- Natural beige color indicating the recycled material in the product
- Biodegradable and compostable
- Virgin and recycled cellulosic fibers
- Meets EDANA/INDA GD4 flushability assessment (internal testing)
First to market: Suominen launches a nonwoven made with recycled paper
HYDRASPUN® Circula is Suominen´s first ever nonwoven made with recycled paper. HYDRASPUN® Circula is biodegradable, plastic-free and can be used in multiple applications. The product is environmentally friendly and supports a circular economy.