As we increase our capacity and grow the top line, Suominen is looking to strengthen its sales force. This position has the responsibility to expand and grow sales in USA. Focus is on growing and building relationships/partnerships with new and existing customers; using marketing skills to implement product strategy and to support research into potential new applications for Suominen products.
Some Key Responsibilities:
- Identify new sales opportunities for the business and grow existing business with current customers.
- Implement sales strategies and conduct sales/product/partnership presentations to customers and prospect accounts.
- Work with Product Management in developing new opportunities.
- Prepare and manage sales budgets by customer; plan and manage sales against targets.
- Manage, build and maintain relationships with new and existing customers.
- Manage and monitor all aspects of customer interfaces with internal departments
- Work together with customer service to support sales efforts.
- Understand product and service features from each market segment and turn them into value propositions.
- Contribute to, interact with, and participate on internal multi-functional product and business teams to meet business objectives.
- Develop and implement pricing strategies, in order to achieve long-term volume and pricing objectives established by business management.
- Support and participate in business development projects and strategies.
- Contribute to the development of the strategic plan, forecasts sales volumes, reports and communicates sales call activity.
- Represent the company in a professional, ethical and moral manner at all times.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or science or an equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- At least 5 years of previous selling experience in the nonwovens field. Ability to develop new and existing business and determine whether Suominen can participate and win with our products and technologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Confident assertive individual with strong sales skills.
- Strong team member.
- Fluency in more than one language is a plus but not required.
For further information, please contact Kathleen Vita, Director HR Americas at +1 860-292-5660 and/or send your resume to email@example.com.
If qualified and interested you must submit your resume by December 5, 2015.