Position: Senior Engineer, Automation & Controls
Location: Nakkila, Finland
Are you passionate about working within automation and controls activities? Do you have experience in automation? Do you like to research, evaluate and suggest new process control ideas to improve efficiency? Are you accurate and have good communication and co-operation skills?
Your key tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Plans and implements the assigned Automation & Controls activities to meet maintenance schedules and performance targets - Plans and implements individually the assigned automation & controls activities of a plant.
- Analyzes automation related issues and proposes scenarios to solve them
- Interacts and cooperates with production, process engineering and quality to align goals and priorities. Provides “on field” support to the maintenance and production operators
- Develops standard methods for troubleshooting automation, controls and instrumentation issues as well as for replacing, setting and starting controls equipment
- Keeps HW and SW documentation and backups up to date
- Contributes continuous improvement to improve overall performances
- Trains and makes sure that the technicians get the highest and up to date competences for automation, controls and instrumentation
To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate should have:
- University degree in Mechanical or Electronic / Electrical Engineering
- At least 5-7 year experience in similar automation tasks
- Knowledge of programming Aveva Intouch 2017 and data collecting in Avena Historian
- Knowledge of Automation fieldbus like Profinet, Profibus, MPI, Modbus and Industrial Ethernet
- Knowledge of Siemens S5 and S7, Drive ES and Starter, TIA Portal)
- Familiarity with CAD, CADS and WinCC
- Familiarity with Office Tools
- Excellent communication and co-operations skills
- Ability to prioritize and problem-solving
- Language skills: Finnish and English
This position reports to Manager, Maintenance, Nakkila
We offer an interesting role in a multicultural environment, support of a motivated and professional team and possibility to grow and develop skills.
For more information, please contact Päivi Reiman, Senior Manager, HR, Europe by phone +358 50 385 6547 on 26.1.2021 at 13:00-14:00 or on 4.2.2021 at 10:00-11:00.
Please send your application, including your salary request and CV, by the 5th of February through the application link HERE.