Position: Manager, Production, Green Bay
Location: Green Bay, US
Are you passionate about working within a fast-paced manufacturing environment? Are you driven by strong safety and quality culture? Do you have good people management and communication skills and enjoy working within a diverse team?
Then you may be our new Manager, Production, Green Bay.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Promote a strong safety and quality culture where both safety and quality are core values of everyone at Suominen. Ensure full compliance to all Safety and Quality related policies, procedures and practices.
- Manages the work and activities of production team leaders, operators, and external resources who are responsible for various operations activities within a plant
- Liaises with functional or other operational area managers to understand current and future needs and develops plans, cost estimates, and schedules for integrating these needs into existing operations activities (e.g. Process, Maintenance, Quality Assurance and Quality control, Engineering and Supply Chain)
- Develops and implements schedules, procedures, product and site processes and allocates labor and capital resources to maximize productivity and ensure availability level
- Responsible for performance improvement; safety, quality, and environment; analyzing production, skill and competence development; maintenance and maintenance investments and inventory records to identify problems and recommend solutions
- Contributes in prioritization, plans and manages operations processes (e.g. production, planning, delivery, inventory) to minimize disruptions to production schedules
You will report to Jamie Vande Hey, Plant Director, Green Bay
We offer an interesting role in a multicultural environment, support of a motivated and professional team, and the possibility to grow and develop skills.
To be successful in this role, we expect you to have:
- Bachelor´s degree in business, engineering, production management, product development or relevant field, preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a manufacturing setting
- Attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills and possess continuous improvement skills for root cause analysis
- Strong interpersonal, influencing, communication, and presentation skills
- Motivated and Self –Starter
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and Power Point
For more information, please contact Kimberly Becks, HR, Green Bay at Kimberly.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your application, including your salary request and CV, by January 15th, 2021, through the application link.
Manager, Production, Green Bay (sympahr.net)