Are you passionate about working within a fast-paced manufacturing environment? Are you driven by a strong safety and quality culture? Do you have good people management and communication skills and enjoy working within a diverse team? Then you may be our new:
Manager, Production, Windsor Locks
Your key tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Promote a strong safety and quality culture where both safety and quality are core values of everyone at Suominen. Ensure full compliance to all Safety and Quality related policies, procedures and practices. Ensure that core principles are being recognized as permanent and transcend priorities.
- Manages the work and activities of production team leaders, operators and external resources who are responsible for various operations activities within a plant
- Liaises with functional or other operational area managers to understand current and future needs and develops plans, cost estimates, and schedules for integrating these needs into existing operations activities (e.g. Process, Maintenance, Quality Assurance and Quality control, Engineering and Supply Chain)
- Develops and implements schedules, procedures, product and site processes and allocates labor and capital resources to maximize productivity and ensure availability level
- Responsible for performance improvement; safety, quality and environment; analyzing production, skill and competence development; maintenance and maintenance investments and inventory records to identify problems and recommend solutions
- Contributes in prioritization, plans and manages operations processes (e.g. production, planning, delivery, inventory) to minimize disruptions to production schedules
- Implements and ensures adherence to operations core principles
The position will be based in Windsor Locks, CT US. You will report to Don Rakevicius, Plant Director, Windsor Locks.
We offer an interesting role in a multicultural environment, support of a motivated and professional team and possibility to grow and develop skills.
To be successful in this role, we expect you to have:
- Bachelor´s degree in business, engineering, production management, or relevant field, Master´s degree a plus
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a manufacturing setting
- Attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal, influencing, communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in MS Excel and Power Point
For more information, please contact Shannon Milliard at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send your application, including your salary request and CV, by March 7, 2021 through the application link below: