Are you passionate about working within a fast-paced manufacturing environment? Are you driven by a strong safety and quality culture? Do you have good people management and communication skills and enjoy working within a diverse team?
Then you may be our new:
Manager, Key Accounts, Americas
Your key tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the sales development, sales process, customer interaction and customer profitability/agreed price level within specifically defined key account(s) aiming at meeting/exceeding sales targets and customer expectations
- Establishes and builds strong, senior level client relationships with key account(s)
- Responsible for coordinating internal activities with the account(s) and developing effective ways of collaboration with the account(s) (e.g. development projects, supply chain collaboration, forecasting methods to improve accuracy)
- Develops profitable business with designated account(s) and retains and intensifies long-term customer relationships with established accounts
- Expands sales, introduces new products / applications to accounts and organizes visits to current and/or potential key accounts
- Plans and implements short and mid-term account plans, assess the future needs of the client and prepares sales strategies utilizing available marketing programs to reach nominated targets
- Maintains CRM database and other sales tools effectively at all times and contributes to collection process when necessary to support credit management
- Coaches category management on the customer and market driven aspects of the organization's products and contributes to internal product development procedures
The position will report to the Director, Sales, Americas.
We offer an interesting role in a multicultural environment, support of a motivated and professional team and possibility to grow and develop skills.
To be successful in this role, we expect you to have:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in category or business management
- Attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal, influencing, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
For more information, please contact Shannon Milliard at Shannon.Milliard@suominencorp.com
Please send your application, including your salary request and CV, by June 28, 2021 through the application link.
Suominen in Brief:
Suominen manufactures nonwovens as roll goods for wipes and other applications. Our vision is to be the frontrunner for nonwovens innovation and sustainability. The end products made of Suominen’s nonwovens, such as wet wipes, feminine care products and swabs, are present in people’s daily life worldwide. Suominen’s net sales in 2020 were EUR 458.9 million and we have nearly 700 professionals working in Europe and in the Americas. Suominen’s shares are listed on Nasdaq Helsinki. Read more at www.suominen.fi.