Position: Maintenance Manager
Location: Mozzate, Italy
Are you passionate about working within preventive and corrective maintenance activities? Do you have experience in managing maintenance department? Do you like to research, evaluate and suggest new maintenance tools to improve efficiency? Are you accurate and have good communication and co-operation skills?
Then you may be our new Maintenance Manager!
Your key tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Promote and foster a strong culture in the company in favour of safety and quality, fundamental values in Suominen
- Manage the whole maintenance department, assigning priorities and planning maintenance activities (preventive maintenance programs, shutdowns or emergency repairs), in order to correct faults and malfunctions and minimize business interruptions
- Responsible for the yearly maintenance budget, monitoring cost and effectiveness of carried out activities, identifying critical spare parts and guaranteeing a multi-year action plan to eliminate the risk of operations interruption
- Develop and implement preventive / predictive maintenance and repair procedures. Manage information of the maintenance information system. Ensure availability of resources and capabilities. Responsible for the spare parts warehouse
- Perform failure analysis (Root Cause Fault Analysis) and of the related consequences (Failure Mode Effect Analysis). Implement corrective actions and continuous improvement to reduce line downtime by using the related KPIs (MTBF and MTTR)
- Research, evaluate and suggest new equipment and maintenance tools to improve efficiency of the whole maintenance team
- Evaluate, select and manage relationships with external contractors and ensure that the company receives satisfactory service standards
- Develop and establish standards as regards equipment repair and equipment audit / inspections
- Manage and train maintenance personnel and external resources so that repair and service activities are completed according to quality standards and carried out accurately, safely and on time
- Implement and ensure compliance with the basic and main principles of Operations
- Coordinator of the emergency teams
To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate should have:
- University degree in Mechanical or Electronic / Electrical Engineering
- At least 5-7 year experience in similar roles into companies with continuous cycle production
- Knowledge of TPM logics (Total Productive Maintenance), Root Cause Analysis and continuous improvement tools
- Knowledge of automation software (e.g. PLC) will be considered a plus
- Excellent leadership and team management skills
- Ability to prioritize and problem solving
- Good conflict management skills
- Familiarity with Office Tools
- Italian mother tongue
This position reports to Plant Manager, Italy.
We offer an interesting role in a multicultural environment, support of a motivated and professional team and possibility to grow and develop skills.
For more information, please contact Barbara Bellotti by email Barbara.email@example.com.
Please send your application, including your salary request and CV, by October 23rd through the application link HERE.