We currently have the following position available at our Windsor Locks, USA, facility:
This is a key position in our Demand Management function globally and is responsible to plan and forecast future manufactured and purchased goods based on historical sales, current trends, market conditions and customer input. The Demand Analyst is responsible for implementing a collaborative forecasting approach to help ensure product availability and minimize inventory exposure.
Some Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible of cleansing of different internal databases in order to ensure accurate forecasts
- Uses current and historical shipment information, market trends, and external information to develop a product level demand plan by month for a 24+ month time frame utilizing demand planning software.
- Work closely Sales Managers on forecast assumptions and proactively adjust forecasts with latest developments
- Responsible for delivering forecast accuracy and forecasting bias as per defined goals by product family.
- Communicate forecast assumptions, risks and opportunities.
- Develop relationships with key customer contacts to review demand projections and other opportunities.
- Analyze pertinent data including historical movement and seasonality/trends of product categories to make recommendations for revising monthly forecasts
Qualifications and Competences:
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics or Mathematics or the equivalent experience
- 1-3 years of previous forecasting experience, preferably in a CPG environment
- Experience with SQL and Database administration
- Experience with Microsoft Office products, advanced Excel required. PowerBI knowledge is a plus
- Ability to build strong sustainable business relationships at various levels throughout organization and with customers.
- Capable of working in a cross-cultural environment
- Strong analytical skills to identify root cause of errors in the information
- The ability to work independently and to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities and deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills required to analyze and interpret large volumes of data for developing fact-based business assumptions
Send your resume by May 29, 2020 via https://www.sympahr.net/public/pq.aspx?00e9782e&lang=en-US
For further information you may contact Kathy Vita, Global HR Business Partner at email@example.com